How to Decorate a truly unique Christmas Table Setting to wow your guests this Season!
At Catnap, home of luxurious tableware, we love nothing better than a beautiful Christmas Table Setting. What better way to showcase your home's personality than through your dinner hosting! At Catnap we stock a beautiful range of tableware, sure to turn your table setting into an art gallery! Browse our range of illustrated cat ceramic plates and bowls for inspiration.
Keep reading for our 7 step guide to creating a unique Christmas table setting. Before you start, don't forget those festive extra touches! What would a traditional English Christmas be without a Christmas tree?
Don't know how to begin a table setting? Start with a light base and traditional Christmas tree for an old fashioned English setting.
1. Begin your table setting with a light coloured base, a silver or otherwise pale tablecloth would work perfectly.
To create contrast that will make your tableware really stand out use a dark table runner.
2. Use a dark table runner in a tasteful colour such as navy or charcoal to give your table setting depth and contrast.
Keep your table setting natural and fresh by using greenery.
3. Place branches on your table setting for a contemporary take on a table wreath.
Bring some tradition back in to your table setting by adding festive Christmas lights!
4. Place Fairy lights on your table setting for a nod towards tradition.
We love this soft grey shade of linen napkin for our traditional table setting
5. Choose complementary shades of napkin to suit your Christmas table setting.
Don't forget wine glasses! An essential for any dinner party setting.
6. Place wine glasses to the right of your plates. Feel free to mix things up and add tumblers too!
Catnap tableware is made from the finest quality Staffordshire Bone China, made in England. Available in a diverse range of unique designs. From our "Oscar" Collection.